16 May 2007

You say tomato....


I was just reminded of something that was funny in Portland. Shauna & I were at Powells and she found this magnet that sais "You say tomato, I say F___ You" and we were laughing so hard, nearly in tears. You had to be there but it was a riot. It still makes me giggle.

So the countdown in six days (feels like six months) when you are folding and mailing fliers all day. But enough of that nonsense...
I've recently become aware of jumping-the-gun. I notice this in people at work how they jump to conclusions without reading or checking something out before they come to me flying off the handle or thinking something wasn't done or is incorrect. Most times it was done or I did whatever it was right and they jumped-the-gun. I suppose this could be mirroring something I am guilty of too, and I want to be conscious that I don't react that way unnecessarily, because frankly it's unbecoming. I thought that was an interesting thing to notice.

No comments: