
It's starting to feel a little closer to the end but 4 days still feels like 4 months. It's coming though. I have 3 agencies to finish signing up with to temp and a meeting with a career specialist. The funny thing is that I fear finding work too soon! I want to keep a flexible schedule for a couple months and temp here and there for exposure and scrilla, but nothing long-term or permanent... yet.
This is what I know for sure:
1. This is absolutely the right decision and timing.
2. I want to go to the Japanese Tea Garden Friday at 9am.
3. I will write more and work on a piece for submission.
4. I want to go to the gym at different times of day - not only at 6pm.
5. Possibilities are endless
6. This truly is the beginning of my authentic path.
(You say tomato..... it's still funny)
17 May 2007
4 more days
Labels:
Transitions


No comments:
Post a Comment