

The roses are blooming. They are so beautiful. Yesterday was sunny and we took advantage of it. G and I took a nice morning walk in the Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, and Stow Lake.
Yesterday George noticed a bee lying in a light yellow rose! It was dead and we thought what a wonderful place to lay yourself to rest. On a beautiful, soft, sweet rose petal. I tried to find it today, no luck. I suppose it was a unique thing to experience rather than capture.
This-not-working-gig is nice! I went to the gym in the morning, had cereal & coffee with George. I ran some errands this afternoon, and when I stopped at Andronico's Market for a minute, I saw Diane (who does the Clorox Pine-Sol commericals, from my DDB job). She lives somewhere in this neighborhood too.
So tonight it's boboli, salad, wine, and some fun Twilight Zone episodes.


No comments:
Post a Comment