
Beautiful weather in the Bay Area this weekend! We walked to the beach & back on Saturday and enjoyed a picnic in the park this afternoon complete with white sangria made by yours truly!
I enjoyed watching "The Pursuit of Happyness" last night. I love when movies are shot in San Francisco, but it was quite a story! He overcame such extreme hardships. Cecil from Glide is in the film, and we recognized a cameo in the beginning of the man who wears a white suit and top hat at the corner of Powell and Post street and sings that song "...the whole world smiles with you..." all the time. I also remember seeing the pseudo muni/bart station at Duboce Park on my commute for a few weeks! It looked so real and it's the part in the movie where Will Smith runs on a flat lawn through a little park into the station. Now it's just back to being dog park.
This is an exciting week for George. His latest film which is so incredibly unique and innovative, "The Diary of Niclas Gheiler" is screening at the Toronto International Jewish Film Festival and he will be attending Thursday - Saturday. May this be the beginning of greater success for my sweetheart, xoxo.
I will continue to TCB (take care of business), fun things like a dental cleaning, temp agency applications and another call about health insurance, and research for our Tahoe trip.


No comments:
Post a Comment