Park in TorontoToday I gave Joan her job back. She was pleased with the job I did covering for her and I was pleased to be finished. Summer weather reappeared yesterday afternoon, and I was able to enjoy lunch in the park today w/G.
I picked up a new book for a summer read, "Summer at Tiffany". It takes place in the 1940's in New York and seems like a fun memoir.
Ironically, I received a call yesterday from another former employer for an offer to come back and cover my old position during a maternity leave. Can't do it, it will keep me from moving forward. Glad to have a little break again and hopeful to find new and improved opportunities in the near future.
Now a few words to some friends around the globe: (my little messags in a bottle)
Hi Martina, hope you enjoy your visit to Brazil!
Hi Anthony in Germany, great to be in touch again, keep writing!
Hi Simone & Ocean in New Zealand, miss you, hope to hear from you soon!
Hi Cathy in the OC, rock on with your own bad self!
Hi Adam, and David B. in the midwest, how's summer treating you?
Hi Sister C in So Cal., have you written any new beautiful poems lately?
Hi Cecily, how's life in Hong Kong?


No comments:
Post a Comment