
June 14 marks one year of this blog.
(Why did the boy throw the clock out the window? .... To see time fly! i know, dinosaur)
I really enjoy this format of photos and writing.
One year ago I was still at DDB and a month from leaving for a new job!
Now I have already quit that new job!
What's next?
Well, life is short and I plan to live more 'on purpose' and eliminate anything soul-draining.
More writing - especially with the online course I'm taking w/Sheila Bender right now.
More reading (and hopefully a book group w/Mira & Karena)
Fresh air in the park and naps in the sun
Watch more adventures of the Starship Enterprise
Hopefully some temp work at interesting companies
Hopefully a trip to Lake Tahoe w/George
Spontaneity
Serendipity
Ultimately more travels abroad with George
Ultimately new and improved sources of livelihood


No comments:
Post a Comment