(photo of Baked Macaroni dinner - yum!)
I was glad to go back to work last week. It's also nice to catch up with old co-workers. Friday I made my heart-healthy pumpkin bread, man we can't get enough. It's seriously too good! (not to boast)
Yesterday I went to Somarts w/George (and Trader Joes!) for a performance he was documenting. I heard a few nice poems.
We left around 5ish and headed back to Muni. OMG, I think we waited at least 40 minutes before an N train showed up, and it was PACKED, of course. So we wait another 10-or-15 minutes for the next N. I am all for public transportation and choose not to own a car. But transit here can stress you out and piss you off sometimes!!! I think it's inexcusable really. How does a city that encourages the people to use Public Transit, consistently decline in reliability? An occasional delay is one thing but to add another hour-plus to your commute just plain sucks. Poor George rarely even has to take muni and at least 50 percent or more of the time he experiences extreme delays. *sigh* Okay... time to write a letter to someone in charge.
So we finally got home.... prepared a tasty dinner, (as shown) and watched Star Trek at 9:00. I love that show.
Today we did a major house cleaning. It only took an hour or so because this place is pretty small. And now we reap the rewards of a shiny, spotless home. The weather hasn't cleared up, overcast all day so far. But we are listening to the INXS folder on the IPOD and that makes me happy no matter what. :)
I'm hungry now and it's time for some left-overs.


1 comment:
Hi Andrea,
I want your yummy pumpkin bread will you email it to me:)
Cathy
Post a Comment