So this morning was sunny and we walked to the Japanese Tea Garden during the free hour. Today is my last day off before going back to work for awhile. Even though I don't feel like I actually did all that much, the time went by fast! It's been so different to have these unplanned, unstructured days. My online writing class is ending this week, it's been such a good group! Everyone has been great about posting comments & feedback on eachother's pieces.
In September I like to set new goals (the time of my birthday and the Jewish New Year). Here's a little early brainstorming:
1) New research project: Learn about making 'transitions abroad' (which is atually the name of an informative website!) and utilize my contacts.
2) Lose 10 pounds, again (fess up and go back to Weight Watchers...? what have you decided Cathy?)
3) Find out how to get blogging gigs - and get one!
4) Continue & make progress with the soul-search.
5) Find some Health Insurance .... affordable & usable, does it exist? Huge issue, ugh.
That's a start.


No comments:
Post a Comment