(From Google Images)
It's a warm, sunny day here in SF! If I didn't spill coffee on my white shirt, I would have taken my sweater off when I was outside earlier. Oh well.So tomorrow we get an extra day with this leap year. Cynthia will be announcing her big 'creative leap' which has something to do with writing and Italy. I haven't thought of something special I could do with this extra day yet.
However, I am going with George to attempt another blood donation this weekend. They really need it. Hopefully I can give the full requirement this time which is about one pint. I also wanted to try one more time before I get my next tattoo which I'm still thinking about.
I signed up for some Group Pilates classes at a studio nearby - dharmaspace It will be a good way to get in a workout during the lunch hour and working different muscles than I usually do at the gym. It's good to mix it up once in awhile.
Natalie Goldberg has a new book out "Old Friend from Far Away - The Practice of Writing Memoir" Speaking of books, I'm about half way through Laurie's book. I learned of a Christian Author today, Debbie Alsdorf. Actually on the train this morning I notice a cute tote bag a woman had on her shoulder. It was just plain black and at the bottom in script said "God is Good" design 4 living ministries. So when I googled that, I found Debbie Alsdorf. I'm not sure if the cute tote is from her though so I emailed her to find out!


No comments:
Post a Comment