


1) Christmas tree in a Vase...
I didn't want to buy a tree this year. So at Andronico's Market I looked through the flower section and found a bouquet of pine and holly. I thought that was clever, so I got it and a red gladiola bunch for some color. I thought it was creative and looks festive. We put a bit of tinsel and one ornament and viola! Christmas in a vase this year.
2) Today on Christmas Eve, day, I went with George to the Blood Center to donate blood for my very first time. I was so pleased to be healthy enough to donate, wasn't sure about the iron, which happened to be fine. However, I was not hydrated enough or something because my vein starting pooping out and I couldn't quite get to the requirement level. That was a bummer but she said I should try again in two months. Oh well, at least I tried and will try again. They really need the blood.
3) Old McDonald had a Farm...
In our recent scrabble match, this was my hand (image above-a,e,i,o,u,a,e)..."Hello, I'd like to buy a consonant." It was a challenging game and Georgie won because, well I got stuck with the Q in the second to last draw. I actually used all my vowel's and had no move for the Q. There will be a rematch very soon.
We are enjoying a beautiful and quiet day here in San Francisco. Our big plans are to go out for Chinese food and attend the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at church tonight. Christmas blessings to you and yours.
p.s. Welcome home Mom & Dad from your trip to the Land Down Under!


No comments:
Post a Comment