It's been a good weekend. I watched the movie "Miss Potter" Friday, which I enjoyed. I didn't know much about life of Beatrix Potter. We had company, Heather and Ruben stayed with us Saturday during their Bay Area visit. We walked through the park, around Haight Street, and stopped for some tapas and sangria at Cha Cha Cha. Later we had yummy Thai food for dinner. It's always nice to visit with good friends. It's sunny day again today, so we might go check out the freebies in the park today- the Polish festival *correction, Polish Festival is next Sunday*, and a Comedy event. Also, to keep a discipline for daily writing, I signed up for Cynthia's October "Free Write Fling" http://www.vivelaslink.typepad.com/. That begins tomorrow, it's all good.


1 comment:
Hi Andrea. I was wondering if you might want to join me on Litquake this coming weekend on Saturday.
Here is the link:
http://www.litquake.org/the-festival/opening-day
Post a Comment