I flourish in autumn when the weather cools and days begin to shorten. I tinge the leaves before they dry out and fall to the ground. I am cheerful, warm, and even glow sometimes. You will find me abundant in pumpkin patches and marketplaces in October, The children run around enjoying all the pumpkins while adults select and purchase them. I am even in the pumpkin’s insides which gets scooped out before the decoration process. I enhance the tangy butternut squash soup that warms your belly.
In the winter, you don’t see much of me, until I revive again in spring. I dance in the tulips and splash flecks in the wings of butterflies. I scent the breezes with citrus and can be seen in trees that bear fruit. In the evenings I often join with the pinks and lavenders in a golden blaze at sunset.
As purple signifies royalty and majesty, I’d like to think I represent joy and laughter since I easily bring smiles to peoples faces. I’m delightfully orange.


No comments:
Post a Comment