
Why I keep getting up in the Morning:
A fresh start
God still has a plan for my life
To spend another day with George
Harvest grain pancakes
walks in Golden Gate Park
the Sunday paper
hocus focus
hope
change
to improve
make a difference somehow
homemade pizza and red wine
to do some writing
find a new career direction
to be warmed by the sunshine
books that inspire
ginger tea
explore more of Europe
visit South America
talk with or email friends & family
Farmer’s market
cherry blossoms
fall leaves
to listen to raindrops tapping on my window
French toast topped with mango, blueberries & banana
To sculpt my body with exercise
To notice something beautiful
08 March 2007
Why I keep getting up in the Morning:
Labels:
creative writing


1 comment:
What a beautiful list! And the french toast is something I'll have to work on this weekend... yum!!
Post a Comment