Andrea! Thanks for your comment. I go to Yoga Tree. The closest to the Sunset is the one on Stanyan. You can count on seeing me there on weekend mornings. I also love the Yoga Tree (Flow) in the Castro. I used to live nearby and that is still my favorite studio. Let me know if you need a yoga buddy... What's your email? You can e-mail me here: alessandradesouza@gmail.com
My greatest joys include:
Sharing life with George - Writing/Blogging and Reading - Creating Art Journals & Collage, Poetry -
Travel near and far -
Faith & fellowship -
Baking - Star Trek -
Exercise and walks in parks -Meaningful conversations -
Inspiration and Beauty
1 comment:
Andrea! Thanks for your comment. I go to Yoga Tree. The closest to the Sunset is the one on Stanyan. You can count on seeing me there on weekend mornings. I also love the Yoga Tree (Flow) in the Castro. I used to live nearby and that is still my favorite studio. Let me know if you need a yoga buddy... What's your email? You can e-mail me here: alessandradesouza@gmail.com
Post a Comment